Thursday, June 7, 2012

    Sorry for no update last week. I realized I forgot this after P-day. I've got two new companions in my district. Elder Graf and Elder cook. I don't know much about Graf, as he seems to like computers, but hates video games and loves partying. I think. Elder cook is one of those really confident, in an awkward way, types. He did play league, but ran Fizz mid and did a good deal of Dominion and TT.

    As for my teachers, my companions are liking Alkmin even more. Cant remember if i mentioned this last time, But our teachers have made some fake investigators for us to teach. We have William baptized, But Lydia is odd. I think she should be baptized, but Menezas has had issues with sugar and her stroke. I think she is O.K. though.


     Other then that not much. We are still learning Portuguese in a weird way. We still have some classes that hang out the rest of the day. I hope you guys comment on this, or email me, at Vincent.malmrose@myLdsmail.net. We don't get Google or much of anything over here. It is still, fun at times though.

  P.S. My district is pretending to be Velociraptors. I think we might go insane here.

No comments:

Post a Comment