Monday, July 30, 2012

Here are a couple photos for everyone. I think all they really need is some names. The first is Severino, the awesome elders quorum president in our Branch. The second is Rapael, age 10. The third is Carladaniela, age 8, the daughter of a less active we helped reactivate. The fourth is Valquiria, age 8. Overall, I think this has been a good week. 

I love you all, and look forward to getting some letters from you all tomorrow. Or atleast emails soon. I'm not sure I'll be able to check e-mail again later tonight. In general, it might be better to send any emails you would want me to read on Sunday. Occasionally the emails take a while to get to me. I know it doesn't make sense, but one time I started checking mail and half an hour later a five hour old email from mom poped up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment