Monday, May 7, 2012

[I think this entry is from sometime in April or May]
   Its starting to settle down. Its generally the same thing every day. On saturday, we went to TRC. That means me, Elder Deal, and Elder Boss went and taught an amazing lesson in Portuguse. Well, actually we couldn't understand them so we just kept ploughing ahead and asking them to read stuff. Oh, we also preped the wrong lesson so we totally bombed it, but it was still fun.
   Some add stuff about my companions. Elder Deal doesn't belive we landed on the moon, and Elder Passy likes to read as well. most of the guys like to talk about cars. As for what we do each day, we wakeup early, eat, learn some Portuguese, eat, teach some Portuguese, dinner at 4:15, then free time.
  Two funny things when preping for the TRC Elder Mclaws got his teacher to review what he wrote in Portuguese. One part read "Heavenly fathers plan is to eat your sister." Also Elder Passy does a perfect "if you know what I mean" face. It is totally creepy.
   Apparently we have another 3-4 guys waiting for their Visas. Oh we also got some Brazilian roommates. The people here are crazy. Others are quite studeous, like my roommates for now. Others patol the halls and sing,"I hate you. I'm kidding , I love you." Each night. Anyways thanks for the emails/letters and comments. Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment